They Are Too Young To Go

They are still children,
Why should they cry and suffer?
It's their age to explore life,
Here, they see thier life buffer.

Some don't know,
Some are well aware,
That they are going to go,
And that's really not fair.

Their life is ending,
It's their age to play.
"Why should they be in pain?"
Thinking this, I just lay.

Young kids in their last days,
It's their age to dream,
And here they are facing,
A reality to its extreme.

Many terminal patients
Of cancer, today I saw,
I was disturbed when I thought,
The kids are still fresh and raw.

It is not their time to go,
It's their age to study,
To face the ugly side of life,
They are too young to be ready.

I have so much to thank,
My family, my life and god,
So much I have in my life,
I feel so blessed by the Lord.

Sometimes I feel I've faced,
"A lot" in my childhood.
Today I realised for sure,
My life has treated me really good.

I realise I should be stronger,
I cried looking at their plight,
Now I feel nice to think,
They'll soon be angels in white.

It's going to be stressful,
And hard for their families,
But its better to let them go,
Away from the pain into peace.

Rather than living with the misery,
Of this deadly disease,
Bid them farewell for now,
They'll be back as healthy babies.

What ever is the best will happen,
For that let us all pray,
Today may have been a bit heavy,
Tomorrow will be a bright new day.

                                                    - Mridula. N. Murthy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I see life

Miss you thatha