MridulArun

It’s been quite a journey,

Of finding my dream boy,

Finally, he’s here,

The one who brings me joy.


I knew there was someone,

Who’s made just for me,

Finally, he’s here,

Forever with me he will be.


My dream boy has come alive,

More romantic than I’d dreamt,

Here we are building bonds,

This decision I’ll never repent.


I sit here dreaming of travelling,

Not only the world with him,

I want to be there by his side,

As, in the waves of life we swim.


“I’m there for you... always”, said Arun,

“We’ll make this journey beautiful”,

I can feel that in every challenge of life,

He’ll keep me happy and cheerful.


 My life, in the shortest notice has changed,

I have started to fall in love with him,

When he says something sweet and funny

On my face, he brings a genuine grin.


 Finally, I write, expressing my feelings,

A feeling, that for a lifetime will bloom,

Into the strength that would always,

Keep alive the spirit of ‘MridulArun’.


- Mridula Murthy 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I see life

Miss you thatha

They Are Too Young To Go