My little angel turns 25!

God wanted me to have an angel

And that’s when he gave you to me:

An angel who’s always by my side,

Heart as beautiful and deep as the sea. 


You have been there in all my moods,

Cheered me up when I’m sad,

We’ve acted silly, fought for no reason,

But on you I can never be mad


You’re one person I can rely on,

And share my deepest thoughts,

The bond that we share, oh Piggy,

Is stronger than the strongest knots.


You are now turning twenty five,

I smile thinking how fast time has flown,

From a Piggy Baby to a pretty young lady,

I  rejoice how beautifully you’ve grown


You will always be my “Piggy Baby” 

I love you to the moon and back 

Many more happy returns of the day!

Wish you a very Happy Silver Jubilee❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I see life

Miss you thatha

They Are Too Young To Go